22 Bancroft is a Listed Building that was previously used for commercial use which we converted into two five bedroomed semi-detached dwellings. This was achieved by using heritage trades and reinstatement of masonry and plastering. There was also a large logistics problem for this project due to it being in a town centre but this was overcome with careful planning.
This build also included:
- Overhaul Victorian double sashed windows
- Renovation of a large timber spiral staircase
- New internal partitions to suit the layout of the properties
- New drainage, floors and finishing trays were fitted
- The repointing of external walls
- A specialised brickwork cleaning was also carried out on the property