About Modplan Building & Refurbishment Contractors Ltd
Original founder Clive Batchelor (now Group Chairman) established Modplan in 1978. The company has steadily grown and is now run by joint Managing Directors’ – Dom Batchelor and Colin Slade. They are supported by a team of Directors and Senior Managers who all have a diverse background in all aspects of construction and experience that expands many years.
Based in Arlesey, Bedfordshire we operate across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire into Buckinghamshire, Essex, Northamptonshire and areas of North London.
We are an award winning contractor offering full traditional and design & build services acting as a main contractor. Never afraid of challenging projects Modplan’s ability to consistently produce high quality work of all types has led to numerous industry awards and accolades over a sustained period.
We undertake projects of all types up to around £5,000,000 in value and are members of the Federation of Master Builders and hold numerous other trade accreditations.
- Modplan offer a comprehensive Building & Refurbishment service for all types of construction. Whether it’s a new build project, high quality housing or the restoration of a listed building our diverse workforce and management team have all the skills necessary to ensure your project is a success;
- With our highly skilled craftsmen and project managers, Modplan have an extensive track record built up over 45 years creating numerous high quality developments for private customers, property developers and local authorities
- Modplan are members of the Federation of Master Builders where we have won numerous awards for the construction of bespoke homes
- Operating throughout Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire into Buckinghamshire, Essex, Northamptonshire and areas of North London, Modplan have completed large renovation & extension projects on existing properties including swimming pools, basements, outbuildings and landscaping
- Barn conversions including design & build or traditional contracts